All-on-4 Implant Dentures in Dawsonville, GA
North Georgia Dentures & Implants Specializes in All-on-4!
Our denture specialists at North Georgia Dentures & Implants in Dawsonville, GA are known as the All-on-4 experts in the area. Dr. Van Derhei is a prosthodontist who is also certified in All-on-4 restoration. Drs. Askari and Keim have both been certified in All-on-4 surgery. Our Dawsonville, GA dental team are always taking continuing education courses to find the newest techniques and technologies in order to offer our patients the highest level of denture and implant care!
We at North Georgia Dentures & Implants in Dawsonville, GA pride ourselves on being a one-stop shop for all of your denture and implant needs. Our team will go out of your way to make sure that you're happy with your smile before you leave our office. One of the ways that we can ensure fast, consistent, and reliable service is by offering low-cost consultations in order to address all questions and concerns you have about your treatment.
All-on-4 Treatment at North Georgia Dentures & Implants
All-on-4 same day teeth replacement is a great way to maintain optimal oral function and aesthetics. Using state-of-the-art technology, All-on-4 treatment replaces traditional dentures, which can be uncomfortable, inconvenient, and poorly fitted. The All-on-4 implant denture is permanent and can only be removed by a dentist. All-on-4 turns problematic chewing and speaking into relics of the past!
Using only four dental implants to attach a full dental restoration, your doctor can give you the stable, functional, and cosmetic solution you've been looking for. Best of all, your dentures can be placed on the same day as your implants, so you don't have to wait to get the restored smile you deserve.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, your treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 lowers the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used for patients who have been told they do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
The risks of associated with All-on-4 are minimal. After your surgery, you will be held responsible for the maintenance of your implants and dentures, as well as maintaining healthy oral hygiene habits. Don't forget to have regular teeth cleanings and exams twice a year, and be schedule to schedule any follow-up treatment in a timely manner!
If you have any questions or concerns about your All-on-4 implant dentures, please contact our Dawsonville, GA dental office as soon as possible!